Wireless. Lightweight. Deep Seeking. Fast Recovery. Update Capable.
Find Priceless Treasures Amid 10,000 Pieces of Trash
Why the XP Deus is the Ultimate Detector
4 Detectors In 1 . . . Gold Prospecting, Coin & Jewelry, Beach Detecting, & Relic Hunting
Wireless & Lightweight.
Extends or Folds Away In Seconds.
Fast Recovery Helps Find Treasure Next to Junk.
Choose Between 4 Different Frequencies, 10 Factory Programs, or Create Your Own.
Adjust Settings Via Headphones OR Remote.
Upgrade to the Latest Software & Features Anytime.
Two Model Configurations
WS4 XP Deus Combo
WS4 Backphone Headphones + Remote + 9" or 11" Coil with Telescopic Pole
- 9" Option Part Number: DEUS_WS4
- 11" Option Part Number: DEUS_WS4_11
WS5 XP Deus Combo
WS5 Full Sized Headphones + Remote + 9" or 11" Coil with Telescopic Pole
- 9" Option Part Number: DEUSRC_WS5
- 11" Option Part Number: DEUSRC_WS5_11
Features & Specifications
- Two comfortable and foldable headphone designs to choose from with controls and LCD screen
- Choose from full-sized WS-5 headphone OR ultra-lightweight WS-4 backphone style headphone
- Light and foldable removable headband
- One click headband replacement
- Can control the detector alone
- Can adjust all the main detection settings: sensitivity, discrimination, ground balance, frequency (4, 8, 12, 18khz), multi-tones, volume, factory and custom programs
- Lithium battery and charger included
- ABS transport case included with WS4 model only
- 9" Round standard search coil
- Carbon fiber infused DD
- Light weight
- Includes coil cover
- Includes hardware
- Contains metal detector electronics
- Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
Standard Items Included
- Fully telescopic s handle stem
- Choose either WS-4 or WS-5 Wireless headphones
- Headphone storage case (include with WS-4 headphone only)
- 9" dd waterproof wireless search coil
- 9" search coil cover
- Wireless remote control display screen
- Hip mount case for wireless remote control display screen
- USB connection cable with one mini-b plug
- USB connection cable with three mini-b plugs
- 110 volt power supply transformer - charger
- Connection clamp for recharging the coil
- Complete coil hardware & spare parts (2 screws, 2 wing nuts, 1 washer, 1 spacing washer)
- Detailed owner's manual
- * 5 year parts and labor warranty (Serviced in USA)
- Can control and adjust the detector alone
- Built in speaker works with or without headphones
- 1/8" audio headphone jack
- Four non-motion modes
- Eight user customizable programs
- Precise audio and visual discrimination
- Extended iron discrimination
- Ten preset factory programs
- Expert menu
- Belt clip included
- Full graphic display
- Low power consumption backlight
- Intuitive screen functions
- Battery life: +/- 27 hours
- Gold Field Prospecting
- Wet beach
- Dry beach
- Coin hunting
- Five additional preset modes
- Plus eight user customizable programs
- * Warranty: 5 years covering parts and labor 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty for detectors purchased on or after January 1, 2013.
- Weight: 2 pounds with remote and 1 pound, 15 ounces without
- Auto adjusting 36 channel wireless digital link
- Pocket sized, hip mountable remote control
- WS-4 or WS-5 Wireless headphone
- USB standard protocol to recharge batteries and download new software updates
- Power: 3 lithium batteries
- Battery life coil: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
- Battery life lcd remote control: +/- 27 hours
- Battery life headphones: +/- 27 hours
- Fast and intelligent charger, simultaneously charges remote, coil and headphone in 2 hours
- 4 frequencies (4kHz ; 8kHz ; 12kHz ; 18kHz) + shift plus/minus
- Power and recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power)
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, 5 tones, Full tone
- Many advanced expert functions
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach
- Motion and non-motion modes
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron
- 10 Pre-configured factory programs and memory slots for 8 user customizable programs
Specifications subject to change without notification. XP Metal Detectors are produced in Southern France.
Our authorized United States repair facility is located in Southborough, MA and is managed by Detector Electronics Corp.
1. XP DEUS - If you can afford this detector - GET IT!!!! (even if you can't afford it, call me). The Best Metal Detector is the XP Deus Metal Detector - This metal detector is great in trashy areas, there is no metal detector that will touch the recovery speed and discrimination of the XP Deus. You think the F75's , T2's and AT Pro's are fast, you can set the XP Deus's reactivity on 0 which is the lowest setting and it is still faster than any of these!!!! Some people say it does not get good depth which honestly if your just running factory preset programs the majority of them are deisgned for iron infested areas so there for you will not get superior depth unless your in the relic program, but there are plenty of custom set ups that will make the XP Deus a deep seeking machine which i would be more than happy to share with you. It is light weight, wireless, easy to travel with and with the options that XP are working on like the waterproof kit, downloadable upgrades and new coils the XP Deus Metal Detector will be the ultimate all around metal detector to meet all of your Treasure Hunting needs. Once you buy the XP Deus Metal Detector you will not have to worry about trading it in for a new detector because all you have to do is download the newest version from your computer to the XP Deus remote and instantly you have a NEW Detector, also the brains of the XP Deus is in its Coils, so if you have the stock coil and the 13x11 DD coil you basically have two seperate metal detectors. This is why Treasure Mountain Metal Detectors has to say the XP DEUS Metal Detector is our #1 Metal Detector to have.
This XP Deus has the latest software upgrade and comes with 9 inch DD waterproof coil and the WS4 Wireless Headphones (Backphones)
01 – BETTER TARGET SEPARATION AND DEPTH
Research during the development of the DEUS V3.0 has led to improved digital signal processing and this has resulted in increased target separation and depth in mineralized ground. You will see a clear improvement using Reactivity 3, 4, and 5. For example, on Reactivity 3 you will obtain target separation similar to Reactivity 4 on V2.0. The Reactivity 4 and 5 settings will provide even greater target separation! This enhanced ability to distinguish between good targets, iron and ground mineralization is a major evolution in the metal detecting field. It will be a pleasure for both novices and professionals to use and makes the DEUS the fastest detector on the market in terms of target separation and recovery. (manual V3 pg 13/14).
02 – NEW PROGRAM N°10 – GOLD FIELD – Deeper on highly mineralized ground
The GOLD FIELD program uses a different detection strategy designed to handle highly mineralized ground containing targets such as gold nuggets. In these ground conditions, small, low-conductive targets are often seen as ground noise or iron, especially when they are deeply buried. To go deeper in these difficult conditions, the GOLD FIELD program uses a true All Metal mode allowing you to accept a whole zone of ground that is usually rejected (Full Range). Rather than rejecting all the ground values below the setting (as on conventional detectors), this new program rejects only the current value of the ground which you have to adjust exactly. To simplify this ground effect adjustment (which is essential in this program), the “pinpoint” touch pad allows you to quickly grab the ground value while pumping the coil to the ground. In this program a few settings are not active or are replaced by others unique to the GOLD FIELD program including:
- The IAR discrimination (Iron Amplitude Rejection): Adjustable from 0 to 5, IAR is applied only to strong signals (shallow). This avoids the rejection of signals from good targets further away that may sound like ferrous when they are buried in mineralized ground (pg: 10).
- Immediate sampling of the ground value (Grab) accomplished by simply pressing “Pinpoint” while pumping the coil to the ground. Pinpoint function is deactivated in this program (pg:18/19)
Note: The target ID feature is retained when working in the All Metal mode to aid in target identification.
03 – FINEST ADJUSTMENT OF GROUND EFFECT
- Each ground balance step between 60 and 95 receives an additional division of fine adjustment to allow for better ground tracking (pg:17).
- In the MANUAL or TRACKING mode, you have the ability to add a variable notch on the ground balance scale and eliminate false signals caused by hot rocks or other ground conditions (between 82 and 90) (pg 40).
04 – NOW 10 FACTORY PROGRAMS + 8 USER PROGRAMS THAT YOU CAN SAVE
8 Memory slots have been added to save your user programs. The first 10 factory programs can be modified, but they will not be saved after turning the DEUS off, but you can now save them using the 8 new program slots (Option>Program>Save) (pg 22).
For users that control their DEUS with the WS4 and WS5 headphones, programs can now be saved and deleted with the headphone controls just like the remote control! (pg 31).
05 – SILENCER MORE EFFICIENT
The Silencer can mask iron signals with little reduction in target separation as experienced in V2.0. For example on beaches and parks, the Silencer will be useful to reject rusty bottle caps which are normally difficult to reject (choose Silencer level 4). Also, do not hesitate to increase it if you want to cancel the inconsistent (crackling) signals from iron. The Silencer can be deactivated when it is set at -1 (pg 39).
06 – STRONGER AUDIO RESPONSE
Thanks to 2 added audio level points (0 to 7 instead 0 to 5), you can now further amplify weak signals from smaller or deeper targets. Be careful as it will also amplify noise from electrical interference or difficult fields (pg 15).
07 – TWO NEW AUDIO MODES – 5 TONES AND FULL TONES
- 5 Tones: the targets can now be separated into 5 user-adjustable audio tones.
- Full Tones: Audio tones change according to the conductivity of the target. The higher the target’s conductivity, the higher the pitch of the tone (pg 37).
08 – PITCH MODE ADJUSTABLE
The pitch of the fundamental frequency tone is now adjustable from 150 Hz to 600 Hz (pg 36).
09 – ID NORM
The Target ID value for a specific target will be consistent across the 4 operating frequencies when the ID Norm option is activated (pg 27).
10 – NON MOTION IMPROVED AND EASIER
To facilitate the manual ground adjustments in the NON MOTION AUDIO DISC and NON MOTION AM mode, the actual Ground Balance value under the coil is now displayed in the arrow. Pump the coil to the ground to refresh the value and enter the value displayed to ground balance your DEUS. An accurate ground balancing will give you a more stable audio threshold and a deeper machine. An extended range of ground balance values is also now available in this mode (pg 21).
PLUS THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Ability to delete a coil from the list (pg 25 and 31).
- The target’s ID is now displayed at the top of the left screen in the sub-menus.
- FREQUENCY SHIFT has been improved: you can now search closer to other DEUS users thanks to improved filtering (pg 39).
NOW WITH 5 YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY - Includes DEUS purchased starting on or after January 1, 2013 as new from an authorized XP Metal Detector Dealer. DEUS purchased before this date will carry the 2 Year Warranty.
A Coil, a Remote Control and a set of Audio Headphones, which are unique in that they communicate with each other via a digital radio link.The XP Deus incorporates power, speed, precision, lightness and compactness that have all been achieved by the components developed for leading-edge technologies.The XP Deus search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a wire link but are digitized and analyzed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit, which is integrated in the detection head, processes the information and sends it to the headphones and remote control in real time via a radio link.Switch off the remote control and XP DEUS continues to work!The XP Deus headphones can control the detector alone, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration (just 887g).In the absence of the XP Deus remote control, the XP Deus headphones enable you to adjust all the main detection settings: Sensitivity, Discrimination, Ground Balance, Frequency (4 kHz, 8 kHz, 12 kHz, 18 kHz), Multi-Tones etc… programs previously created with the remote control!Deploy or fold away your XP Deus stem in just 5 seconds!
Change the coil in an instant!
The new XP Deus patented “S TELESCOPIC “stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
The XP Deus metal detector comes fully equipped with the following.
- Fully Telescopic S Handle Stem with cam lock fittings for precision adjustment and a solid feel while in-use
- Wireless Headphones WS5
- 9″ DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil
- 9″ Search Coil Cover
- Wireless Remote Control Unit with Back light LCD Display Screen
- Hip mount case for Wireless Remote Control Unit
- USB Connection Cable With One Mini-B Plug
- USB Connection Cable With Three Mini-B Plugs
- Wall Charger
- Connection Clamp For Recharging The Coil
- Complete Coil Hardware & Spare Parts (2 Screws, 2 Wing Nuts, 1 Washer, 1 Spacing Washer)
- Detailed Owners Manual
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty (Serviced in USA)
Additional XP Deus 13X11 DD coil available CALL FOR PRICING!!!!
XP Deus fully wireless metal detector.
- Key Features:
- 4 frequencies (4kHz ; 8kHz ; 12kHz ; 18kHz) + shift plus/minus Power and Recovery adjustable (2 or 3 times faster/slower than the Gold Maxx Power) Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc…Many advanced functions (Expert) Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach Motion and 4 non-motion modes Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron Pre-configured factory programmes (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory of personal programmes
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels) Ultra light detector: 987g Full – 887g without wireless control box (hip-mountable). Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen. 9″ Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover Wireless Backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own operation controls and screen, with transport case USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website) Lithium battery, very compact (9g). Battery life Coil: max 20h (depending on power and frequency) Battery life Remote Control and Backphone: 27 hours Fast and intelligent charger, Charge simultaneously the 3 elements (Remote control, Coil & Backphones in 2 hours) Optional: Larger coil 34cm/28cm (13″X11″) DD – Mini emergency charger – Car charger.